Deze faculteit biedt 1 relevante master opleiding(en) aan.
• Bedrijfskunde (part-time) | Zie website.
Klik hier om het volledige overzicht van de master opleidingen aan deze faculteit te zien.
The curriculum shows that students cannot follow Real Estate courses at Nyenrode Business University. However, some financial courses, which are shown below, have common ground with Real Estate.
• Corporate finance Mergers, acquisitions and private equity
The main objective of this course is to learn how companies can create value by changing their business portfolio by means of targeted acquisitions and divestitures. A secondary goal is to enhance your understanding of the way investors estimate value in order to learn how public capital markets and private equity organisations can be employed to support a firm’s strategy.
• Supply chain management
This course is all about how to manage flow of materials and flow of information effectively and efficiently in extended enterprise environment.
This course provides a view of financial markets, financial institutions, and applications highlighting their operations. Through MERCURSIM, a simulation of financial markets and instruments, the course depicts a realistic financial market where asset managers (participants) place major asset allocation decisions in a competitive setting.
• Advanced topics of finance
In Advanced Topics of Finance (ATOF) we pay attention to cash flow analysis, valuation, risk and risk management in an international perspective and financial instruments.
• Risk management in financial institutions
The objective of the course is to increase the awareness and competency level of each participant in:
1. Regulatory issues: influencing the risk management practice at financial institutions;
2. Risk Management issues: the ability to identify, measure, manage, and monitor market risk, credit risk and operational risk.