• 3100 Jobseekers per month
• 200 unique views per vacancy
• Enhance your company brandng -Your company profile displayed at www.freshcareer.nl-
• Your company profile and/or advertisement in the FRESH Guide
• Post your vacancies limitless at attractive prices
• Target market consisting of academics with real estate related background
Please send your vacancy in .doc(x) or .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before sending please read information below.
Information for companies
FRESH Career has multiple unique qualities, such as:
- FRESH Career uses the promotion channels of FRESH Students and FRESH Alumni. Therefore FRESH Career focuses on its main target group, students and professionals with an interest in real estate, effectively and efficiently.
- FRESH Career uses the sponsor network of FRESH and the company contacts of FRESH Alumni. FRESH Career offers companies in the Real Estate sector cost-effective and efficient recruitment solutions.
- FRESH Career is a non-profit organization. The right to use the service of FRESH career is based on a sponsor fee, which will be fully in benefit of the members of FRESH and FRESH Alumni.
What we offer
FRESH Career offers companies among other things the following services:
- A job and internship vacancies posting service
- Corporate advertising, including placing company profiles on the web site
- Links to other Real Estate related and career relevant web sites
Use of material
1. FRESH Career authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on this web site solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
2. All material, include text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, is the property of FRESH Career or its content suppliers or clients. You may not copy, reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, sell, modify or otherwise use of the material in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
3. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the web site, including - accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access and; - other forms of web site violations or attempts of violations.
1. FRESH Career is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. Hence, FRESH Career has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the vacancies and/or CVs and/or candidate profiles, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill vacancies.
2. FRESH Career is under no legal obligation to control the information provided by users which is made available through the web site, including vacancies, CVs, candidate profiles, company profiles, advertisements. FRESH Career is therefore not responsible for possible incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable information provided by users which is made available trough the web site.
3. In no event shall FRESH Career, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the web site be liable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use the web site and the services FRESH Career provides.
1. You are primarily responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password.
2. FRESH Career will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
3. FRESH Career will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your permission. FRESH Career may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information is not transferred to the third party.
FRESH Career was initiated by the Dutch associations FRESH Students (www.freshstudents.nl) and FRESH Alumni (www.freshalumni.nl) in 2003. FRESH has been serving academic students who are interested in real estate since 1999, whereas FRESH Alumni has been a network platform for real estate professionals since 2000.
FRESH Career is a unique online career platform focusing on the real estate industry. Our mission is to connect progressive companies and organizations in the real estate industry with academic-qualified, career-minded individuals, who are eager to pursue a career in real estate.
In order to do that, we offer real estate companies and organizations the possibility to post their job vacancies and / or internship assignments as well as their corporate advertisement on our website. Since we have a specific target group, namely a pool of (under)graduates and young professionals with an academic background, we are a cost-efficient and effective recruitment partner for real estate companies and organizations.
In addition to our up-to-date job vacancies and internship assignments online database, we inform students and young professionals interested in a career in real estate on various career-related issues. In the near future, we will be organizing more and more career-related activities.
Our team consists of enthusiastic individuals who are continuously seeking for improvements in and extensions of our services. Should you have any ideas or suggestions for improvements, please let us know by sending us an email email@example.com.